Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My very first post!

Yay me.  I'm on the blogosphere!  Wow, how fucking anti-climactic!

The whole point of this endeavor is to thrill and amaze you with my rapier-like wit and insight into the everyday, the mundane, the freaking awesome.  Someone has to do it, so it may as well be me.  When I first said to myself, "fuck it, I'm gonna blog", I had all kids of neat ideas & topics that I was going to comment on.  Now my mind is blank.  Fucking awesome.

For someone like me who has no web-based publishing experience, setting this blog thing up was rather daunting.  There is not a logical "flow" or order to it.  I'm convinced that those companies that rule & dominate the intertubes make things confusing (sorta) because they can.  It's a slightly perverse thrill they get, or so I tell myself.

I'm not a professional writer.  I will mis spell words, and I will commit egregious crimes against the English language, such as comma splices & incorrect usage of participles.  I have things to say and if you cannot discern them, then fuck off, k?  Goatse

So sit back, or stand up (I don't care), and witness literary....something, unfold.  Oh, and visit the sponsors.  They keep all of this free.

3 comments: